Profits of Ukrainian men and women in January and February of 2019 have already been released because of the statistics that are official Ukrstat.
The common wage that is monthly February 2019 in Ukraine ended up being 9429 hryvnia, or 352 US Dollars.
- The greatest wages come in Kyiv (Kiev) town, where workers get yourself a pay check of 14,513 UAH ($543).
- The cheapest salaries have been in Chernivtsi: 7186 ($269).
Only 1 area has average wages UAH that is exceeding 10,000 Donetsk, where employees are bringing house 10,512 hryvnia per month.
USD values are approximate.
Ukrainian women make also less. Wages by industry
Historically, the wages of females are less than men’s salaries, to help you assume that women make about 12per cent not as much as the typical wage for the location (the essential difference between profits by sex is all about 24%, Segodnya reported).
It may become more apparent once we consider the salaries by industry. Typically plenty of Ukrainian women can be used in training and wellness solutions, which are compensated because of the federal federal government to get the cheapest remuneration.
Here’s how the image by industry is wanting (in hryvnia and USD ):
- Air transport: 24,559 (919)
- Finance and insurance coverage: 18,197 (681)
- Information and communications: 16,447 (615)
- Experts, science: 14,433 (540)
- Public defence and administration: 12,393 (463)
- Liquid transport: 10,860 (406)
- Transport and warehousing: 10,537 (394)
- Manufacturing: 10,430 (390)
- Land transportation and transportation via pipelines: 9,722 (363)
- Wholesale and trade that is retail fix of cars, motorcycles: 9,641 (360)
- Construction: 8,401 (314)
- Administrative and help: 7,914 (296)
- Property: 7,887 (295)
- Arts, sport, activity and activity: 7,585 (283)
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing: 7,504 (280)
- Education: 7,467 (279)
- Libraries, archives, museums, other social tasks: 6,647 (248)
- Health: 6,375 (238)
- Accommodation and meals solution: 5,999 (224)
- Postal and courier: 5,460 (204)
- Other service tasks: 8,453 (316)
You can find lies, damn lies, and data. Don’t forget another neat analytical trick:
Just organizations with 10 or higher workers have been in the state Ukrainian statistics. Smaller businesses where employees usually are getting just the minimum wage aren’t within the image.
Presently the formal minimum wage is 4,173 UAH every month ($156). Some individuals do make just a salary that is minimum there are numerous them, particularly the people who will be struggling to find better jobs. Many are females.
Therefore, the actual wages of females in Ukraine are also less than these industry-defined figures provided by Ukrstat. Unless your spouse is within the management, where profits are much higher, she’s most likely using house significantly less than the normal wage.
Individuals in Ukraine make around USD 2 each hour.
Within the 2nd quarter of 2018, this is one way much Ukrainians earned each hour, by town (UAH):
- Vinnytsya: 56
- Volyn: 52
- Dnipropetrovsk (Dnipro): 62
- Donetsk: 74
- Zhytomyr: 55
- Zakarpattya: 60
- Zaporizhzhya: 61
- Ivano-Frankivsk: 58
- Kirovohrad: 51
- Luhansk: 57
- Lviv: 58
- Mykolayiv: 58
- Odessa: 57
- Poltava: 59
- Rivne: 55
- Sumy: 53
- Ternopil: 52
- Kharkiv: 53
- Kherson: 50
- Khmelnytskiy: 53
- Cherkasy: 54
- Chernivtsi: 51
- Chernihiv: 51
- Kiev (region): 64
- City of Kiev: 94
Another basis for values in USD searching better in the minute could be the change rate: United States Dollar dropped somewhat as a result of presidential elections. The next round associated with the presidential elections is planned for 21 April 2019, also it’s most most most likely Ukraine are certain to get a president that is new. In September 2018 the change price ended up being over 28 hryvnia for 1 USD, while now it is below 27 hryvnia for 1 USD.
Information: Formal statistics by Ukrstat. Calculation of United States buck values during the price 26.72 hryvnia per 1 US Dollar.